Body Wash V/S Soap – 5 Reasons Why Body Wash Wins
We’ve all grown up using bars of soap and then came body washes that claimed to be a better choice to make. The turmoil between which one is better than the other is something that we would like to resolve in this article. Here are 5 reasons why a body wash is way better than a bar of soap.
1. A body wash has a lovely, potent feel as compared to a regular soap bar. From long lasting fragrances to essential oils, a body wash could very well be your new best friend in the bathroom. It attends to hygiene as well as cosmetic needs; while soap generally just helps you clean up.
2. Imagine sharing a toothbrush with someone… Quite gross, right? A body wash takes care of this problem instantly as there’s no direct contact and multiple people can use it without worrying about any form of contamination. It is extremely sanitary by nature making it an easy favourite.
3. A lot of body washes are popular for their aroma-therapeutic and effervescent properties with scintillating fragrances that are definitely missing from a soap bar’s life. Our very own LUX Magical Spell swears by its 8 hour long-lasting fragrance, keeping you fresh and smelling good, all day long.
4. We all love bubble baths & working up a good lather while showering. A body wash does the trick with minimal effort as compared to a bar of soap, when used with a loofah. With minimal rubbing, a more foamy yet relaxing bathing experience awaits you with a body wash.
5. A bar of soap has a drying effect on the skin as compared to a body wash which contains essentials oils that will form an invisible layer to lock the moisture within and keep your skin moisturized. Certain soaps can also instigate allergic reactions due to the dryness, causing unpleasant redness and an itchy feeling on your skin.